Based on schoolbook Lo Stivale di Moda by Loescher editore, this course is intended for
- fashion designers and specialists with basic italian knowledge (A2 level is required)
- students of fashion and design schools worldwide
- professionals and lovers of the "Made in Italy"
Learn the language of fashion and desigh
Italian language is a must in the design and fashion industry. In a motivated group of maximum 4 students you will read texts, listen to audio and video interview and discuss about your interests. The teacher will help you to fix the grammar and express yourself in the proper way.
Whenever you are a professional or a student, Lo Stivale di Moda is your weekly appointment with the Italian language you really need. Together with the course you will receive a hard copy schoolbook for individual reading and the key for tons of digital material.
To join the lesson we provide you a professional videoconference software (for pc/mac/android and IOS) that is immediate to use. After subscription you will receive all information concerning the shipment of the course book (average delivery time is 2 weeks) Time indicated is MSK (Moscow Standard Time.
Lo stivale di moda features:
- overwiew of the fashion industry (desing, production, marketing and sales)
- interwiews and stories from the protagonists
- specific vocabolary and actual fraseologism
About the teacher
I was born in Lecco, Italy, received a MS degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures at Milan State University, where I studied Russian and English. Now I have lived in Russia for over five years teaching Italian and English. I enjoy good literature and theatre.
I speak Italian, Russian, English and Serbian