Caleidoscopio is the weekly appointment with the Italian contemporary literature where you can
- know more about literature, Italy and the italian people
- join the conversation using your webcam and microphone
- read texts and learn grammar with native speaker
We have plenty of nice books for you!
Our discussion club is based on the anthology “Caleidoscopio Italiano” by Loescher (Italy), a selection of short texts from Italian contemporary books with glossary, audiobook and activity for guided comprehension.
Each time, you and your classmates decide what you want to read. YOu know the text in advance, so that you can prepare yourself for the discussion. Don’t you have the book? Don’t worry – we talk also about Italy and the Italian people so you can partecipate anyway.
We use a professional video conference software, so that you can not only listen and chat but also take part to the discussion with your webcam and microphone: the teacher will ask you to talk and discusso in Italian together with students like you.
After subscription you will receive all instruction for the connection, as well as individual support.
Lesson main features
- Live interactive lessons with native trained teacher
- You decide the text you want to read
- Join from everywhere (Pc/mac/Ios/android)
About the teacher
Teacher Carla is a professional teacher of Italian for foreigners from Turin, Italy. She worked in Ukraine, England, Italy, Germany and on line with students of all over the world