Primo Contatto is an introductory Italian language course for absolute beginners who
- wish to travel to Italy and be able to manage practical things like booking a hotel, ordering food etc.
- need to communicate an understand simple texts in Italian
- would like to see immediate results and have less homework
8 interactive on-line lessons to overcome the language barrier
Understanding native speakers is the main difficulty in learning foreign languages. Based on the course book, “Primo Contatto”, by Loescher (Italy), this introductory course will help you to break the language barrier by learning Italian language through communication.
All lessons are taught primarily in Italian, with support in English, Russian and other languages (depending on the teacher). The group size is limited to no more than 4 students.
To join the lesson we provide you a professional videoconference software (for pc/mac/android and IOS) that is immediate to use. After subscription you will receive all information concerning the shipment of the course book (average delivery time is 2 weeks) Time indicated is MSK (Moscow Standard Time)
Course main features
- Live video conference lessons with teacher and up to 4 students
- Twice a week, morning evening or week-end classes. Courses start every month
- Schoolbook Primo Contatto. Videoconference software for mac, PC, IOS, Android.
About the teacher
I was born in Lecco, Italy, received a MS degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures at Milan State University, where I studied Russian and English. Now I have lived in Russia for over five years teaching Italian and English. I enjoy good literature and theatre.
I speak Italian, Russian, English and Serbian